Irish Parents are speaking out against new proposals by the globalist marxist government, to teach primary school children about, and promote abortion, pornography, masturbation, transgenderism, etc.
According to our Constitution this is solely the domain of the parents!
WHAT YOU CAN DO: PLEASE TAKE 5 MINUTES TO DO AT LEAST ONE!
1. Here’s your chance to be a part of the consultation with the NCCA (be careful with the strategically worded traps in questions and stick to the answer that best suits you). https://www.ncca.ie/en/updates-and-events/consultations/review-of-relationships-and-sexuality-education-rse?fbclid=IwAR32vo0TUou_PjVK4Tm1IzvgjBuRqqPUlz5PJ6LazlFJcRr_raK0LUUxbmA
And a consultation with the National Parents’ Council:
2. Here’s an ongoing petition started by a friend, Ciara Mannion:
3. Download the letter and send it to your friends. Share the survey and the petition by email, Whatsapp or on Facebook.
4. Download and send the letter in with a short cover letter to the priest chaplain of your children’s school, the Board of Management and the Parent’s Association. The letter will have to be read as part of correspondence in the meetings. A cover letter could be something like:
I have recently heard with concern about the bill before the Dail regarding enforced Sex Education curriculum. Do you know about this and the impact it will have on our school? Please read the attached letter that I intend to send to our TDs.
5. Download and send the letter to your local TDs.
Here’s a link so you can find your TD!
Here’s a summary of the shocking bill:
1. Schools and parents can uphold the ethos of the school except when it comes to relationships and sex education (RSE).
2. The board of management can uphold the ethos of the school except when it comes to RSE.
3.The Minister for Education when prescribing a curriculum for RSE must include:
a) consent to sexual activity
b) different types of sexuality
c) methods of contraception
d) termination of pregnancy (abortion)
4. The minister of education when carrying out his function can uphold the ethos of the school except when it comes to RSE.
The Bill is currently at the 3rd stage, this means a committee, the Joint Committee on Education and Skills, will now discuss, debate and make amendments to the Bill. This committee has already had private meetings, public meetings start 22nd Jan and can be viewed here: https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/press-centre/press-releases/20181022-education-and-skills-committee-to-examine-sexual-consent-classes-in-universities/
Here is the Bill:
All transcripts of debates in the Dail can be viewed here: https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/bills/bill/2018/34/?tab=debates
They are interesting to read, especially comments on introducing specific details of school curriculum into legislation.
Information on how bills pass can be seen here:
Please share this information!